The ecommerce world as we know it is becoming more complex and getting bigger. Just a few examples: in-store location based services, touch commerce, mobile payments, social gifting. For over a year now, we have provided social commerce marketplaces for local businesses and brands that wanted a secure infrastructure with flexible payment options and all those new social commerce capabilities.
With all of these changes, what’s really to be expected from a social community software in 2013?
Your social community software hosted by Pikaba – Software as a service (SaaS) or on-demand software - includes the same great set of features as Pikaba.com but it’s packaged to fit your business model, your design, branding, and your domain. It’s a fully hosted software solution with a web-based interface and community management.
In 2013 and beyond, Pikaba is your one-stop place to:
- Create your own social network site
- Build a vibrant online community
- Engage mobile and local users
- Manage your online content and advertising
- Connect buyers and sellers in any niche
- Get more social-savvy customers
Watch this short video and see how Pikaba social commerce software can get your community or marketplace up and running:
Learn more about our social commerce SaaS:
- How to Create and Customize Your Pikaba-Hosted Marketplace
- How Pikaba Disrupts Commerce with Marketplaces
- Featured Marketplace: The Professional Directory to Jewish Washington
- Featured Marketplace: Seattle Yacht Club
- How to Use Your Own Domain for Your Pikaba Marketplace
- Monetization Solutions based on Pikaba Social Commerce Platform