You offer reasonable prices to potential customers and great discounts for repeat customers. You probably run a PPC campaign on AdWords or AdCenter, and even costly Facebook ads. Plus, you do search engine optimization and email marketing, but still looking for additional ways to boost your business.
The old consumer economy is gone and who knows what will happen next. So what else can you do today to promote your store and get more customers?
Get More Customers for Your Business
The world of ecommerce is evolving at a rapid pace. The rise of social networking sites, location based and mobile services, provides a new ground for businesses. Do you know how people will buy in the near future?
We offer you to try new digital marketing techniques by using Pikaba’s social shopping and social commerce capabilities. Pikaba will connect you to potential customers no matter whether your run a full-fledged e-commerce storefront or an e-brochure website, at very low or no costs.
What are the Benefits of Social Commerce?
Here’s how your business can benefit from the sharing economy:
- Get more customers by selling to small communities not to an individual.
- Exceed your customer expectations by creating special deals and offers virtually on the fly.
- Create fan-stores and online marketplaces to integrate social networks into the retail experience.
- Be visible on social networks: enjoy buzz and product reviews.
- Boost your SEO and social media efforts.
Social Commerce Explained
If you’re interested in learning more about trends in Social Commerce and how to get more business, we encourage you to watch the following part of the 2011 GSB Entrepreneurship Conference and explore the ways in
which consumers are becoming better connected to businesses and each other.
Intrigued? Puzzled? Excited? Then come and join Pikaba and get clients now.