Are you looking for a space where you can build a well-designed online shop with your products – thousands or just a few – that is search engine optimized, iPad/iPhone friendly, comes with an easy to use (granny-proof) shopping cart and the check-out procedure?
Maybe you want to try it free during a 30-day period just to see how it will take care of every detail of your online business? Now the question is: how and when should you build it?
Social Commerce with Pikaba
You can create your own beautiful online store on Pikaba and have full control over its look and feel. Everyone has been waiting for this moment!
Pikaba Store is a fully-hosted e-commerce tool designed to bring merchants the social shopping store – zero coding required. And, again, you can try it free – this is the deal to catch.
Create Your Pikaba Store
2. Fill out the Store Name and Store Description fields.
3. Click Next. Your store in now created.
Once your store is created, you can do the following:
- Immediately accept orders through your PayPal – just link your store to your PayPal account
- Import your products from eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, XML/CSV files or other sources
- Customize design options – control over the look and feel of your store – just to make it more personal
- Make your Pikaba products available in a custom tab of your Facebook page
- Start listing your products, or
- Promote what you sell on Pikaba via your social media channels
- Configure settings, including featured products
Market Your Online Store
You’ll benefit from Pikaba cross promotion as buyers find your products featured across the site as well as our Facebook/Twitter accounts. Plus, we’ll run the Featured Store series here in the blog. So hurry up and open your wicked-awesome store on Pikaba and grow your own social eCommerce platform!
We believe that over time you’ll be able to develop a loyal customer base through social ecommerse, word of mouth and product reviews that are being created by our vibrant social shopping community.
- How to Get More Customers to Your Online Store
- Social eCommerce in Action – Grow Your Bottom-Line with Pikaba